AT THE RESORT
- We actively work to prevent overcrowding.
- Our housekeeping staff are regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects that are being touched often, i.e. door handles and key cards.
- Hand sanitizer is available on all premises all over the resort.
- Only healthy staff is allowed to work. We stay home if we show symptoms.
- We have precise hygiene routines for our staff.
- We wash our hands often and have access to hand sanitizer.
- This year the Christmas buffet ”Julbord” will be offered in the restaurants by the Ski Lodge. Julbord at Toppstuga is cancelled to prevent overcrowding during transportation in the bandwagn.
- Pre-book your SkiPass! Charge your SkiPass or buy a new one from our online booking system before your arrival.
- If you don't have a rechargeable SkiPass at home we strongly advise you to purchase one already now, which you will receive by mail. Then you can just charge it online and go directly to the slopes when you arrive.
- Bus tours do not run at full capacity: max 36 people on-board out of 50 seats. Single seats on one side of the bus, double seats on the other.
- New hygiene routines on-board have been introduced. The busses are thoroughly cleaned both before departure and before the return trip. Cleaning routines include the disinfection of armrests, handles, WC, etc.
- Increased distancing in line for the lift.
- We recommend families and parties to ride our lifts together.
- Singel seats between families and parties will be left free.
- If you have charged your SkiPass online you can park your car by Götes Express and take the lift to Solklinten from there.
Rental of equipment
- Numbered queue system in place for all types of rental. Pre-book online for quicker service.
- Helmets and ski poles are disinfected after every rental.
- Limited amount of guests allowed inside the ski shop at a time.
- Designated staff outside will help you with simple repairs of your equipment.
- Limited amount of people allowed in group lessons.
Food and beverage
- All restaurants are following the guidelines by Folkhälsomyndigheten regarding the spacing out of tables and queue systems.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces and objects.
- Breakfast will be served in turns – pre-book this before your arrival.
- Dinner seatings also follow turns – pre-book this before your arrival.
- An additional dinner option has been introduced as an extra alternative: a taco buffet in the Café – pre-book this before your arrival.
- Thorough cleaning of the rooms in between guests.
- Extra care is being put on disinfection of such objects as handles, remote controls, light switches, etc.
- Glasses and towels are always changed, regardless if they have been used or not.